Tổng kết 2017 - End Year Recaps 2017

Happy New Year guys,

2017 is a big year for me, which I have some big events that should be memorized. But it seems that I have less time to write blog than before, so this year my blogs did not have as many new posts as before. That's why I tried to have a post to summarize the last year even though i'm quite busy now.

These are the big events, in time descending order:
- Mar 2017: Engagement to my wife.
We had a trip to our hometown to do our engagement and have a good time with our high school friends, who helped to film the wedding video.
This year we spent lots of our time to prepare for the wedding, starting with the trip to Ho Tram - Ho Coc to take wedding photos.

- April 2017: Change work domain
I officially switched from SAP Authorization to UI5 Dev team at the beginning of the months. This big change & a correct decision I've made so far. Since changing to the new team, I'm working in the development environment which is much suitable for me. Which help me find my passion in work again. And I was rewarded with Spot Award, thanks to the B-Braun project, which is a system running on SAP Hana Cloud platform.

Working as a new domain made me lots of trouble. At that time, I've spent lots of time at the office to get used to the new knowledge & practice the technical skills. After a half year, things started to be easier to me & I can say that I'm familiar with what I'm doing & be more confident in my work. However, there are still lots of things to study in the year to come.

- April 2017: Change my house
I've stayed in the last room for 2 years, with many fun memories with my friends. But it's time to moved to another place which is more suitable for a couples.
The new room is great, only one pain point is that it's on the 3rd floor, which is not suitable for my wife to climb the stair when she got pregnant.

- October 2017: Wedding
So maybe this is the biggest event so far in this year. We spent lots of time on this: taking photos, making videos, book the restaurant, choose the wedding dress, design wedding invitation, meet up with friends to invite to the wedding...

That's lots of works. Thank God it's done.

And since then, I've more than 2 months live with my wife in that small apartment. It seems to be ok. Of course, we argue or fight lots of time, about all kinds of stuff. Sometimes we have thought of broken of. Fortunately, none of us have officially spoken of broken off, because it's a devastating thing for both of us to think of. So after each fight, we tried to figure out what's wrong and try to fix it in the future. Everythings looks good so far. At least we find out how to handle when we have a fight. As usual, from my side, the easier to solve a problem in the family is that: "Wife is always correct".

"Happy wife, happy life"

- December 2017: Buy a house, have a mortgage debt
After looking for months, we end up buying an apartment at Prosper Plaza in district 12.
This topic has made us fight a lot. When my family doesn't want me to buy the house too soon, with lots of debt. In the other hands, my wife and her family want to settle down in Ho Chi Minh city. In the end, I have to agree with my wife. Anyway, sooner or later we need to settle down in this city.

- December 2017: Start to work on iOS
Some change in my career path. The mobile should go to Enterprise IT environment as well, so I should go ahead of it.

---V---

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Anthem of the Heart - Bài thánh ca từ Trái tim - 心が叫びたがってるんだ。

Lý tưởng lớn hay cuộc sống nhỏ?

Rome: Total War - Game về thời xưa và câu chuyện về thời nay